Ombra Del Drago
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
HitBox
Ultimi argomenti attivi
» " Buon Anno "
Closed Beta Icon_minitimeDom 1 Gen 2017 - 2:00 Da Lion Vega

» BUON NATALE
Closed Beta Icon_minitimeGio 22 Dic 2016 - 12:51 Da Lion Vega

» < Terminato >
Closed Beta Icon_minitimeMer 5 Ott 2016 - 11:53 Da Lion Vega

» Riders of Icarus: Blight of Frost Keep
Closed Beta Icon_minitimeLun 25 Lug 2016 - 23:43 Da Lion Vega

» STEAMCHARTS An ongoing analysis of Steam's player numbers
Closed Beta Icon_minitimeLun 25 Lug 2016 - 14:11 Da Lion Vega

» Revelation Online Le Classi
Closed Beta Icon_minitimeVen 22 Lug 2016 - 16:10 Da Lion Vega

» Age of Wushu 2 announced, details coming later this month
Closed Beta Icon_minitimeMer 20 Lug 2016 - 13:15 Da Lion Vega

» Riders Of Icarus Ruins Of Matren V Guardian Solo All Boss
Closed Beta Icon_minitimeDom 17 Lug 2016 - 19:40 Da Lion Vega

» Riders Of Icarus Ruins Of Matren V Guardian Solo All Boss
Closed Beta Icon_minitimeDom 17 Lug 2016 - 19:39 Da Lion Vega

Gioco di ruolo

Gio 19 Feb 2015 - 9:29 Da Lion Vega

Da Wikipedia, l'enciclopedia libera.
Un gioco di ruolo, abbreviato spesso in GdR, GDR o RPG (dall'inglese role-playing game), è un gioco dove i giocatori interpretano il ruolo di uno o più …

Commenti: 0

Closed Beta

Andare in basso

Closed Beta Empty Closed Beta

Messaggio  Lion Vega Mer 11 Mar 2015 - 11:24

CBT Information

What does CBT stand for?

Closed Beta Testing. This is a closed test (as the name implies) where features of the game are tested in order to ensure that they are working properly. The developers also gather information on aspects of the game that players like or do not like and make changes for later beta tests and/or release based on that feedback.

What does OBT stand for?

This is the testing phase where the game is open to the public for testing. During this phase, many of the game mechanics have been polished based on player feedback in CBT and this phase serves to make sure the game system can withstand large loads as well as ensuring that a significant number of systems are accessing the game and not having any issues that weren't detected with the playerbase in CBT.

When will the CBT begin?

CBT 1 will begin on March 11th.

How long will the CBT last?

The first CBT will last for one week with more CBTs shortly after.

How do I know if I have access to the CBT?

If you go to your profile page on the main website, you can view the badges you have next to your profile image. If you have the silver beta testing badge there, you have access to the closed beta tests. If you participated in the November tech beta, then you have access.

I have access to the CBT. When will I be able to download the client?

A few days before the start of CBT 1.

How do I gain access to the CBT?

You can gain access by participating in contests held regularly in our News section. You may also be chosen to participate randomly via email, where your account will be activated automatically. There is no need for entering a beta key if you're chosen randomly.

You should also be on the lookout for beta key or founders pack giveaways from third party sites for a chance to gain access.

Will there be a wipe after CBT?

Yes. There will be a character wipe after CBT before OBT begins. This is because CBT is usually not considered a stable release of the game. The files used for your characters and many other aspects of the game may be incompatible with the final version.

Will there be a wipe after OBT?

There is not one currently planned. OBT is set to be a "soft" release, which is why the founders packs offer a head start for OBT.

What classes will be available for CBT?

We don't know the answer to that yet. If it is similar to the Russian version, then there will be 9 classes available during the first CBT:
Paladin
Cryomancer
Lightbinder
Berserker
Gunner
Slayer
Necromancer
Archer
Kinetic

Founders Packs

What is a founders pack?

A founders pack is a way of supporting a game before it is released by spending money to support development. It is a collection of rewards for early adopters of the game. You can read about what the different tiers of founders packs include
The premium account will increase your rate of progression and the amount of rewards you will receive.

I'm having issues purchasing a founders pack. My payment method is not going through.

For all account issues, including name changes, payment processing, or technical issues with the website, please refer to our Support Center.
Lion Vega
Lion Vega
Admin

https://ombradeldrago.forumattivo.com

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili